Friday, October 26, 2007

Death of a Treo...

Today is a sad day. My palm Treo 700p died. It was only 2 months old. Can anyone relate to the feeling of losing your mobile communications device? I can't make calls, read my emails, update my blog, txt message, check voicemails, twitter, mobile IM, access my schedule or my contacts, surf the web, take pictures, use my GPS, create a word doc on documents to go, or access my to do list. Wow, that's alot. I never really thought about how central my treo was to accessing all of my important information. I also didn't realize how often I grab the holster that holds my treo to check, send, or receive some sort of voice or data communications. As I'm typing this I've just place a bid on ebay for a Motorola Q. Has anyone ever used one of these? Maybe I should get a blackberry 8830 or an Apple iPhone. R.I.P. old friend.

No comments: