Monday, November 5, 2007

Overwhelmed


I must confess that Christmas is not my most favorite time of year. It is the time of year most arts directors feel the most pressure to excel. There's a lot of expectations from church people, senior leadership, yourself... It is also the time of year church finance people dread arts leadership the most. Most of us tend to have the most "grandious" ideas and usually those artistic ideas are expensive. LOL! Currently, I find myself sitting in my office sifting through song arrangements, videos, looping backgrounds, photos, graphics, the calendar, scripts, choral pieces, schedules, scripture, the list goes on and on... Don't get me wrong all this stuff excites me, but the planning of it all gets to me. Oh well... enough complaining. Back to the grindstone. I promise my post tomorrow will be much more positive and uplifting.

-Matt
"In the midst of crafting moments of awe and wonder."

No comments: